Starting a Group
Starting a Moms in Prayer group is EASY!
- Read the ministry Booklet. The Booklet explains how to start and lead a group. If you want an additional resource, we offer a comprehensive Leader's Guide and Personal Prayer Time.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith and Moms in Prayer Policies.
- Pray that God brings you at least one other mom committed to pray with you for your children and school(s). Our Get the Word Out section has lots of downloadable flyers and suggestions for inviting others to your group.
- Register your group! Please list all the schools your group will pray for on a regular basis. We rejoice over every school that's prayed for! When members join your group, please have them register online as a member.
- Check out the Leaders Corner of this website for lots of handy tools. Our number one resource is our partially filled-in Prayer Sheets that you can personalize each week. You can view our Four Steps of Prayer Demonstration Video to get a peek into the hour of prayer.
- Watch with expectant hearts to see how God will answer prayers for your children and their schools.