This section is designed especially for all you wonderful women leading Moms in Prayer groups.
Here, you’ll find our most popular group aid: the Prayer Sheets. We have a blank one or you can choose from a list of attributes and download a partially filled-in Prayer Sheet!
And that’s not all … you will find dozens of helpful resources and links to make your job as leader easier.
How we value your commitment! We are standing by to support you in any way we can.
May God richly bless you and your family.
A Moms in Prayer International leader leads other women regularly-weekly is optimal-in an hour of prayer for their children and their school(s).
- She has accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Savior.
- She agrees with the Moms in Prayer Statement of Faith.
- She agrees with and accepts the Moms in Prayer Core Values and Guiding Principles.
- She has a heart for prayer and is available to be used by the Lord.
- She graciously and lovingly leads her group.
- She follows the Four Steps of Prayer.
- She comes prepared and starts and ends on time.
- She abides by the Moms in Prayer Policies.
- She attends area leaders gatherings.
- She is the representative of Moms in Prayer to her group and to her school.
- She is the connection between the area coordinator, state coordinator and her group.
- She finds another mom to take her place when she can no longer lead the group.
To effectively lead her Moms in Prayer group praying in one accord.
To pray for one child/grandchild of each member, other school children, teachers, administrators, staff, school concerns and Moms in Prayer International during the Moms in Prayer hour.
- Moms in Prayer International Booklet
- Leader's Guide-Leading with Strength & Grace
- Prayer Sheets
- Our website MomsInPrayer.org